- The Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS)
- Innovations in suicide risk assessment and treatment
- Electronic momentary analysis for monitoring suicidal risk
- Suicide-specific cell phone apps
- Relational agents (avatars) for suicide assessment and intervention
“Suicide: Empirically Supported Assessment and Treatment”
Presented by David Jobes, Ph.D.
Sunday, December 10, 2017, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Mark your calendars:
March 18, 2018
CBT for Doubt and Intolerance of Uncertainty in OCD
Jonathan Grayson, Ph.D.
June 3, 2018
A New CBT Treatment for Chronic Pain: Adapting Edna Foa’s Emotional Processing Theory to the Treatment of Pain
Milton Spett, Ph.D.