NJ-ACT is pleased to announce our next brunch-workshop
Cognitive Therapy for
Worry and Rumination
- 7 (actually 8) dysfunctional cognitions that maintain worry and rumination
- Treating the three critical underlying causes of worry:
1. Intolerance of uncertainty
2. Emotional avoidance
3. The need for control
- 7 techniques to help patients replace worry with adaptive problem solving and effective action.
- Addressing processes that maintain and exacerbate worry
Workshop led by:
Robert Leahy, Ph.D.
This workshop is sold out.
Registration for our next workshop, CBT for Temper and Anger Control led by Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D., will open on or about December 10.
©2014 NJ-ACT. All rights reserved.